Senior Resources Quick Links
Please note that clicking on the links below will take you to another website not maintained by the City of Pleasant Hill.
- ADA National Network - Emergency Power Planning for People Who Use Electricity and Battery-Dependent Assistive Technology and Medical Devices
- Administration for Community Living
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Central Costa Costa Sanitary District (free hazardous waste disposal)
- Contra Costa County Aging & Adult Services | Area Agency on Aging in CA
- The County Connection | LINK (Paratransit)
- Department of Homeland Security, Ready.gov - Power Outages
- The East Bay Conversation Project
- FDA Home Use Devices - How to Prepare for and Handle Power Outages for Medical Devices that Require Electricity
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- Family Caregiver Alliance - Emergency Preparedness Checklist for Caregivers
- Irvin Deutscher Family | YMCA of the Central Bay Area
- Library Book Delivery Service for Seniors (55+): Order books, movies, and more online at ccclib.org or by calling the library at 925-646-6434. When you are notified that your requests have arrived, simply call the book delivery dispatcher any weekday at 925-671-5282 to have your items brought to your door by a volunteer driver.
- Meals on Wheels and Senior Outreach Services
- Pleasant Hill Recreation & Park District
- Pleasant Hill Senior Center
- ReCARES Network recycled medical equipment
- Tips for Seniors During a Power Outage
- US Department of Health and Human Services - Eldercare Locator
- Way to Go Contra Costa (Contra Costa County Transportation)
The Senior Resource Guide provides a list of additional community resources for seniors.