- Building Division
- SolarApp+ For Solar Installers
SolarApp+ For Solar Installers
SolarAPP+ Automated Solar Plan Reviews
Before applying for an automated solar plan review and solar permit, projects must follow certain requirements. At this time, SolarAPP+ is designed to provide a code-compliance check for the majority of residential, roof-mounted, retrofit photovoltaic systems. To see which systems are eligible, please refer to the Eligibility Checklist. Only projects that conform to this list are eligible to use the automated SolarAPP+ portal for instant permitting.
- Submit for automated review through SolarAPP+
- To start using SolarAPP+, register and submit your design through the SolarAPP+ Webpage.
- A processing fee will be charged by SolarAPP+. Download the approved plans.
- Schedule an Inspection:
- City of Pleasant Hill building inspections are typically carried out the next business day after the request unless otherwise noted.
- Call in for inspections at (925) 671-5200 > OPTION 1. If one of our team does not answer, you will be directed to leave a message for your inspection. Please leave the following information:
- Permit Number (for example, 20211234)
- Jobsite Address
- Type of Inspection Requested
- Day (Date) you are requesting the inspection to be carried out
- You may request AM or PM
- Leave the Jobsite contact person’s phone number in case the inspector needs it.
- Any special instructions such as lockbox information, etc.
- What is SolarAPP+?
- How do I make changes to approved SolarAPP+ plans?
- How do I submit a project through SolarAPP+?
- Where is SolarAPP+ available?
- Contractors Guide: Issues & upcoming improvements
- What projects qualify to be submitted in SolarAPP+?
- How much does SolarAPP+ cost an installer to use?
- How do I make changes to approved plans?
- Contractors Guide: Release notes
- What types of systems are not eligible for SolarAPP+ review?
- Is there a limit on system size SolarAPP+ can review?
- How do I register with SolarAPP+?
- Being prepared for Solarapp+ inspection.