The City of Pleasant Hill City Council will hold a public hearing to consider recommendations from the Planning Commission concerning a proposed zoning ordinance amendment to various sections of the Pleasant Hill Zoning Ordinance. The proposed amendment would include the following:
• Repealing Section 18.20.080 related to Large Family Day Care Homes (and modifying Sections 18.15.020 and 18.20.020)
• Removing and replacing Section 18.20.095 & 100 related to Junior Accessory and Accessory Dwelling Units (and modifying Section 18.20.050)
• Chapter 18.30 related to Planned Unit Development Districts
• Chapter 18.55 related to Off-Street Parking and Loading Provisions
• Chapter 18.125 related to Zoning Ordinance Amendments (related to Limitations on Residential Rezoning)
• Other conforming amendments to the zoning ordinance for the topics listed above.
The City Council will conduct the public hearing starting at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, January 13, 2020, in the City Council Chambers, 100 Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill. Interested persons will be heard at that time. The public notice can be viewed HERE.
For information on this matter, please call or email Troy Fujimoto, at (925) 671-5224 or email@example.com.