Do I need a Peddlers/Solicitor’s Permit?
City ordinance states if you are traveling by foot or car or any other conveyance, place to place or house to house, in order to conduct business and or sell product, you need a peddlers permit. You will also have to register with the Pleasant Hill Police Department for fingerprinting and Pleasant Hill Finance Department for the peddler’s permit and business license.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a Business License (even if my business is not located in Pleasant Hill)? How do I get one?
2. May I apply for my business license by mail?
3. Do business licenses need to be renewed? If so, when and how?
4. What if I don’t receive the renewal application in mid-December?
5. Can I use my business license to do business in another city?
6. I have a business license that was issued from the County. Why do I need another license?
7. Do I need a business license for renting out residential rental property in Pleasant Hill?
8. If I move my business during the year, do I need a new business license?
9. What do I need from the City to run a business out of my home?
10. Do I need a Peddlers/Solicitor’s Permit?