My child was arrested. What is the next step?
The Pleasant Hill Police Department maintains a youthful offender diversion program. Cases are evaluated by a detective to see if the offender would benefit more from diversion than referral to the criminal justice system.

Diversion may include referral for voluntary counseling through the John F. Kennedy University. The aim of the program is to provide resources to the offender to reduce or prevent recidivism.

Violent offenses resulting in the booking of a juvenile into the Juvenile Hall are generally not handled by the diversion program.

Show All Answers

1. How can I contact the Detective assigned to my case?
2. How can I learn about massage therapy regulations?
3. How can I learn about false burglar alarm regulations?
4. How can I obtain a concealed weapons permit?
5. How can I learn about registered sex offenders in my neighborhood?
6. I am required to register as a sex offender. Whom do I contact?
7. I am a domestic violence victim. What resources are available?
8. My child was arrested. What is the next step?