Is my property in a flood zone?
The City can help you determine if your property is located in the vicinity of a Special Flood Hazard Area (flood zone). The Flood Insurance Rate Maps (FIRMs) created by FEMA are available for your review at City Hall, the Pleasant Hill Library, and on this website at the link below. More detailed information can be obtained online from the FEMA website by entering your property address. Flood Insurance Rate Maps

Show All Answers

1. When do I need an encroachment permit?
2. Is my property in a flood zone?
3. Can we have a Stop sign installed to help with speeding cars?